mardi 25 juin 2013

Bright Lips Makeup Look !

Hey guys!
During summer, one of the makeup look i totally adore is - Bright lips ! All the way.
At the beginning i thought it was really hard to pull this look off and i didn't feel really confident enough to wear really bright color, but i found it soo pretty that i pushed myself into trying it and now i love that look!

So here's usually how i wear my bright lips makeup !
I think the most important thing is to take the time to make your skin flawless, otherwise the bright color will only point out the redness and pimples.

FACE

Lately I've been loving the Bourjois healthy mix serum as my fondation. I've heard the awesome Essie Button talk about it in a few of her favorite videos and I decided to give it a try and it has become my go-to not too heavy fondation. For redness and imperfection i use my Match Perfection by Rimmel, and my Mac Pro lasting concealer for my awful under eye cercles.


Then using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent, i set my makeup on, especially around my eyes and on my T zone which tends to be very oily through out the day.


For my cheeks, i use one of my favorite at the moment: the 'Cherry me' shade from the baby lips collection from Maybelline.


EYES

For the eyes, i wanted to go for a neutral tone eye makeup for the eye shadow, to make the eye liner and mascara pop out.


I start putting my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded (really similar to Bare study by Mac, but in very less expensive!) all over my lids, and then adding the Color tattoo Bad to the bronze to the crease before blending, blending, blending.


For the eye liner, I use my Bourjois liner in black. I'm not yet quite sure how i feel about this product. I really like how it looks when i put it one and how it applies, but i find that it fade away quite quickly. What do you guys think about this Liner ?
I went for my favorite combinaison of mascaras, couple of coats of the L'Oréal Flutter False lashes, and the Maybelline The Falsies that curls my lashes like crrrazy !


LIPS

Finally the fun part of the look :)
Since I've got a bit of a tan thanks to the beautiful sun we had for a few days here in Vancouver, I like me some bright red lipstick !



I've been absolutely loving this lipstick from the Vivid collection by Maybelline in the shade 'Vibrant Mandarin'. I think it's the perfect bright redish-orange color and it goes so well on tan skin. It applies very smoothly and easily and it stays quite a long time on the lips. You may need to define the edges with a lip brush.
And of course, you want to spray your face with the Urban Decay makeup setting spray, so your makeup last longer!


And here's the final look !
Tell me what's your favorite lipstick for a bright lips makeup look, i'd love to know :)


Thanks for reading !
Hope you're all having an amazing day,
Xoxo
Fanny

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire