lundi 24 juin 2013

What's On My Face Today - Natural Look


I've seen this kind of posts in Lily Pebbles' blog and i love reading it so i thought i'd give it a try!
So here's my first What's on my face !
Today I wanted to keep my makeup very simple and natural. This is the kind of makeup i go for when i'm just going out with my friends or going shopping; when i want nothing fancy but I still want to look put together.

I'm not using fondation on days like this, i prefer to use my concealer on spots and redness that i may have. Today i used my Match Perfection concealer by Rimmel and for my -really bad- eye under cercles, i went for my Mac Pro Lasting concealer, which is my go-to concealer.
Before applying the Color Wheel Bronzer by NYC, I set everything with the stay matte powder by Rimmel in transparent. Since my skin tends to get really oily during the day, this powder is a definitely must have for me.
Then on to the eyes ! I used Mac paint pot in Bare Study all over my eyelids and i defined the crease and my under eye line with my absolute favorite eye shadow by Mac: Satin Taupe. What's your favorite eyeshadow by Mac ?


Then on to the mascara ! I try not to curl my lashes as much as i can because i feel that it really dammages them. I used two mascaras, which is the combinaison i use pretty much everyday. Mascaras tend to smudge really easily on me and for now i'm happy with those two ones. I start with a coat of the L'Oréal Flutter mascara which separates and lengthens my lashes and after that i add one or two coats of the Maybelline The Falsies, depending on how dramatic i want my eyes to look. This one makes my lashes look fuller and curl them almost like a eyelash curler.
Lately i've been really linking using the Maybelline Babylips as blushers. I reckon it gives the most pretty natural color. Today i used the peachy color and applied it on the apple of my cheeks.
The last touch -and my favorite one!- : Lipstick ! I wanted to add a bit of color to the look without being too crazy. I went for the most pretty color, very flattering on all skin tones i think: Plumful by Mac. It looks quite bright on the picture but it's actually pretty natural.


Once that's done, I spray my face with the Urban Decay All nighter makeup setting spray, to keep my makeup in place all day long!
And that's it, here's my face today :


Xoxo,
Fanny
.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire