mercredi 10 juillet 2013

What's On My Nails Today !

Hey guys !
Lately i've been loving the Sally Hansen Salon Effects on my nails.
I got those ones in Shopper Mart in Vancouver, it was on sale at an amazing price: 3$ !!! (when it's actually 8$ something). It's called 'Stripe-tease. You can get it here for an amazing price!


It's really easy to apply and all the tools you may need are given in the box.
I do apply a coat of Top Coat on it to be sure that it'll stay longer on my nails.
Most of the time, it stays on well for about a week.
Over all, i really like it, though it is a bit expensive for what it is...
But if you can grab some of them on sale, just go for it ! 
There's loads of different colors and design. If you're like me and you like fancy designs on your nails but you don't really have the time to do it with actual nail polishes, you will love these Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips!


Xoxo,
Fanny

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire